the Iranian authorities should take responsibility
BRUSSELS, January 18 (Reporter Zhang ) NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Thursday that NATO is not involved in the situation in the Strait of Hormuz plan , while calling on Iran to ensure that the Straits open.
Rasmussen at NATO headquarters in Brussels , told reporters , to ensure that the Strait of Hormuz vital for oil transportation , the Iranian authorities should take responsibility, to play a responsible role and to comply with international law . Rasmussen also stressed that NATO did not intervene in the situation in the Strait of Hormuz plan .
Since late last month , Iran has held several military exercises and warned oil exports suffer sanctions as it , Iran would block oil shipments worldwide strategic Strait of Hormuz throat . Strait of Hormuz connecting the Persian Gulf in southern Iran and the Gulf of Oman shipping hub, nearly 40 percent of the world’s oil and natural gas, which exports a significant number of the world, the global oil supply has a strategic impact .
- K2 production date had been postponed twice
- Russia believes that there is no need to explain to the United States .
- Change Naming application for work to be successful
- TT400TP patrol boats are mainly used against enemy surface ships
- Other cabinet changes include replacing the former Finance Minister